Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Yay - groceries

Well the groceries arrived. They were not as exciting in real life as I had built them up to be :(

I got everything I ordered and two freebies on top of that. :)

One of the bottles of cordial I had ordered leaked in the truck (but it was in a bag so it didn't get one anything else) so the driver called the service people and had the amount refunded - plus I got to keep the rest of the cordial.

The driver was very friendly and polite. I was happy with the customer service.

I was a bit disappointed that the $6 chicken I had ordered turned out to be $18. But I called the service people and they refunded me some of that money. So I am happy enough with that.

Overall it was great to have my groceries delivered.

I have my next delivery organised for a fortnights time.

1 comment:

Swift Jan said...

I have always been tempted to order my groceries online... hmmm maybe I will?

BTW I left you something on my blog :)