Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Food, food ,food

I am so excited!!!

Coles is finally selling online in BrisVegas. So now I can completely avoid grocery shopping. I dislike shopping intensely. I also have no time to shop while the shops are open which usually mean I do a huge mega shops when I do get time or a tiny mini shops in the city during the day and then cart it home on the bus.

But no more! I will have all my groceries delivered! to my door! by someone else!

And as if that isn't enough, delivery is free at the moment. I could kiss them.

So now I get all my fresh fruit & vegetables and meat from Fresh Organics and all my other groceries from Coles Online!

Time for my happy dance....

2 comments:

Femina said...

Now if only someone would start a 24-hour emergency chocolate delivery service, we'd be all set!

(Thanks for visiting my blog...)

Hippomanic Jen said...

Love the chocolate delivery idea! Somehow I don't think the Bris-Vegas delivery service would stretch to the southern downs. Pity.