Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Exhuastion

I think I am superwoman today. I had a mammoth day. I achieved A LOT!

This morning I got up early, shaved and moisturised my legs (this alone is an achievement). I finished a 22 page assignment (I wrote about 4 pages this morning). I went to my "beauty" appointment and had my eyebrows etc perfected. I put the car cover back on the Merc by myself to stop the birds pooing on my perfectly washed car. I then did two lots of tute questions (I wrote about 4 pages total). I then unpacked the dishwasher and tidied the house, then caught the bus to uni, handed in my assignment, went to a two hour tutorial. Then I had dinner (at 4:30 pm). Then I went to a one hour lecture on statutory interpretation and followed what the lecturer was talking about. Then I went to a two hour tutorial and was the only one there who had done the tute questions so had to answer most of the questions asked by the tutor.

Now I am exhausted and hoping that I will have a few days off to recover.

But hang on....NO. I have to go to work tomorrow and be coherant. The chances of that are....slim.

1 comment:

Hippomanic Jen said...

Studying and working at the same time must be so hard. Sleep well, but not too long!