Monday, October 06, 2008

Kitchen Dreams

Tom and I have a master plan for our small three bedroom house. This plan involves
  • more bedrooms,
  • a garage that is actually big enough for a car (our current one is too narrow and not high enough for either of our cars),
  • a walk in wardrobe,
  • an ensuite,
  • lots of storage, and
  • a new kitchen (with a pantry!!!!!)
Reading Givinya De Elba reminded me of my wild fantasies about a new kitchen.

I have a dream, a dream where I have a kitchen that actually has a pantry. A kitchen that has enough room for all of my china (there is a fair bit) and all of my appliances. A kitchen that has a sink with drying racks on both sides. Did I mention the pantry yet?

It seems like such a small thing but we are so short on storage in this house that having a pantry, or a wardrobe for that matter, will be soooooo great!

2 comments:

Swift Jan said...

I have big kitchen dreams..... But I will fulfill in some other house! I dont want to waste money on this one HAHA

Hippomanic Jen said...

I wish you happy dreaming. A new kitchen (with a pantry - a big one) is a wonderful thing to possess. I can remember after about 18 months of one house changing from two stand-alone kitchen units (circa 1950) to a new built-in and it was WONDERFUL !!

We moved 8 months later.