Thursday, October 16, 2008

New outfit


I went shopping today at.....well......lets call it...... afternoon tea. I had seen the above outfit in the Jacqui-E catalog which I get emailed and thought:

that is cute. I should go and try that on.

What I didn't think was:

that is cute. I should blow my entire birthday present budget on buying that entire outfit.

But as it turned out that is what I did.

It is super cute - very girlie. I wore my hair down today, which is usual and I wore a dress to work which is very very very unusual. So I was obviously in a girlie mood and this outfit is the result.

I have given it to my husband to wrap up for my birthday (which is in a few weeks). If you are all well behaved I might even post a photo of what I look like in the outfit after I "get" it for my birthday.

4 comments:

Hippomanic Jen said...

I wanna see it. Can't wait to see it. It does look girly and I can't believe you have REAL dress shops near your work. I wish I did! Then again, maybe we'll have the house paid off sooner - less temptation! :)

Hippomanic Jen said...

OK, I checked out the catalogue and I think I hate you for reminding me that there is a whole world of fashion out there that I'm missing out on.

I'm now telling myself that all those dresses would be ironing nightmares, and trying not to let myself remember that there's probably a family wedding early next year for which it would be nice to have a pretty new dress.

Grrrr.

Long dark hair, blue eyes said...

No doubt it will be an ironing nightmare and probably uncomfortable too!

Does that make you feel better?

:)

I will post a photo in a few weeks.

Swift Jan said...

Cant wait to see a photo!