Monday, October 13, 2008

Starting now

I am not happy with my weight.

I have decided to lose eight kilos by Christmas.

My plan

Food:
  • totally vegan during the week - Monday morning to Friday afternoon
  • healthy over the weekend and including at least one serve fish and meat
  • no sugar - no cakes, biscuits, etc.
Exercise
  • thirty minute walk with weights on weekdays
  • Yoga on Saturdays
  • Longer walk on Sunday
Other
  • printed statement of goal and put on mirrors in bathroom and bedroom.
Reward
  • will buy new dress to wear to church on Christmas day.

2 comments:

Hippomanic Jen said...

I'm with you on the goals front. Unfortunately my most motivating rewards are food. This doesn't work. I'm currently trialling the clothes reward option. I'm only about 6 months behind the weight I was aiming for. *sigh*
...But all the best to you!

Swift Jan said...

All the best!!! Thanks for your encouraging comment on my blog :)