Saturday, January 17, 2009

Bring it on

Well after a week away at Coolum I am back, refreshed, revived and ready for the year.

The week away was great. We stayed at a resort-style place that I booked online. On arrival we were upgraded to a better, bigger apartment which was wonderful - I am all for upgrades.

The views of the ocean were amazing - as you would expect from the Queensland coast. This is the view from our balcony...


and this is the view from our driveway....


It was great and the holiday was needed.

I spent a lot of time reading books and sleeping and I seemed to be eating almost constantly.

It was great! Now I am ready to take on 2009.

4 comments:

Tom N-S Technical Blog said...

Glad you had a good holiday baby, I am ready to fire up for 09 !!

FEED THE WARRIOR

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=zHtFixj0cWk

L
Tom

Swift Jan said...

SOunds like a great holiday! I love Coolum too, glad you are all refreshed now :)

Allegro ma non troppo said...

You sure sound refreshed. What is it about the coast that revives us all? can't be the parking...

Hippomanic Jen said...

Reading, Sleeping, Eating. Sounds like bliss.