Saturday, May 05, 2007

The May Long weekend

Three days in a row without work are welcome this weekend. We have been so busy. We ate out every night except Wednesday so the long weekend and especially tonight at home doing nothing are especially welcome.

Last night we went to the Pizza Cafe at UQ. It was great. The Pizza was a little bit more expensive than I remember ($13.00 each) but that didn't matter. I had Pizza P as always. They have changed it a little bit - the potato on it seems to have seasoning on it and there is bacon as well as pancetta. It really is a great pizza. Tom had a chicken one with capsicum and feta cheese. It was really nice too.

Today Tom and Dad laid some more pavers in the BBQ area and started on the next retaining wall and I went to the west end farmers markets with Mum followed by Coles by myself. I was exhausted by the end but I think Tom is even more tired than I am having shoveled road base and moved pavers/blocks for most of the day. It looks like tomorrow will be more of the same.

Monday we are having friends over for lunch so the house will need to be spic and span. We are having a BBQ and I am making a Toblerone cheesecake for dessert. I make it with corn in it - which I am allergic to - so that I can't eat it. So far that seems to work.

No comments: