Sunday, May 13, 2007

Gold Qantas Frequent Flyer

I am very excited because I am only 25 status point off becoming a Gold Qantas Frequent Flyer. I am not sure exactly why I get so excited about this but for some reason I do. And I will be thrilled when in a few weeks I travel again to Sydney,Canberra or Townsville and get enough points to obtain Gold status.

Gold status entitles me to free Qantas Club membership. Which would be wonderful but I am already a member of the Qantas Club so I don't get that. It does mean that I get more frequently flyer points when I travel - except when I travel with work. And since most of the travel I do is through work that doesn't really help.

So essentially I get no real benefit from achieving Gold status. Now you might think that this knowledge would dampen my excitement. However I can assure you that is not the case. I am still hugely excited about it and no doubt I will post again when I do achieve Gold status.

No comments: