Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Joseph and the A mazing Technicolor Dreamcoat

We went to see Joesph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat on Tuesday night and it was AWESOME! Absolutely Brilliant performances by Joesph and the Narrator. And the front row seats made us so close to the action.

We had a really wonderful night and spent the whole trip home singing in the car.



In fact once we got home I watched another production on youtube until I was too tired to keep my eyes open. And the next day at work I was humming " there is one more angel in heaven..." all day long. It must have driven my work mates made - but they were nice enough not to mention it.

1 comment:

Hippomanic Jen said...

Don't start me! Did it at school and used to know all the words. Don't get me started, arrhhhhgghh!

Looks like a really great production.