Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New shoes, shoes, shoes

I went shopping on the weekend and bought a few new pairs of shoes. Please let me assure you, after my rant post about expensive shoes yesterday, they were all VERY reasonably priced.

I bought two pairs of these...Neither in the green colour. I bought one pair in black and one in aubergine.

I also bought a pair of high heels with peep toes for work. I am pretty tall so I usually wear flats to work but some days and for some meetings I just MUST HAVE power heels.

I also bought a pair of black and white spotted flats with sling backs. They are awfully cute and I plan to start wearing them straight away.

I am very happy with all my new purchases but I think it will be some time before I need any more new shoes.

3 comments:

pam said...

Nothing makes me happier than new shoes!

Nathan said...

I also hate spending more on stuff simply because of the label attached.

The best part of this whole thing is that you probably bought all of this for around the same price you spent on those really expensive ones all those years ago.

Emily Sue said...

Ooh, pretty. Mostly I wear joggers to work (it's a very relaxed environment) but I like girly shoes sometimes.