Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A bad start

Most days I eat very well. I have lots of fruit and vegetables in my diet.

Today I got off to a bad start. I had a cheese and bacon roll with ice coffee for breakfast. And that bad start to the day seemed to snowball.

I had another coffee at 9 am.

A Nutella crepe with ice cream at 10:30 am. This was followed by deep breathing and three large glasses of water. It may be have been too rich....

Some fruit for lunch, one apple, one banana at about 1 pm.

Then for dinner we bought some pate and fresh white bread and made sandwiches.

And now I am eating my third honeycomb chocolate biscuit while I blog.

Tomorrow I am having porridge for breakfast, I just don't trust myself with any other option.....

4 comments:

Emily Sue said...

Yep. Once breakfast is bad you might as well kiss the day goodbye (food-wise). I thought it was just me but this seems to be a common theme. Cheese and bacon roll isn't TOO bad though... I've been known to start the day with a Caramello Koala.

It went seriously downhill from there.

Hippomanic Jen said...

I hear ya on the bad start. Healthy start is easier to stay healthy.

But boy did that nutella crepe thing sound yummy. Suddenly the yoghurt I had for dessert is just not cutting it.

Long dark hair, blue eyes said...

Oh don't tempt me with naughty ideas like Caramello Koalas!!!!

Actually I am curious, where does it go from Caramello Koalas?

I thought about posting this on skinny cow but I thought that might be mean for those of you being healthy but it looks like you have come here to read it anyway - sorry about that, I should have included a warning - I hope it doesn't give you guys bad ideas.

Emily Sue said...

From Caramello Koalas it goes to about five squillion cream biscuits during the day, to four potato cakes at lunch (ie, those battered, deep fried things you get from the fish and chip shop) to something fattening - I forget what - for dinner to a KFC run at 11pm.

In my defence, I was at the lowest point of my depression at the time and I may have been pre-menstrual too (or may not, but I'm sticking with my story).