Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sorry about that, my blogging finger was broken

Well it has been a while since I last blogged anything. This is not because I don't have anything to blog about but rather that there has been soon many things happening lately that I haven't had any time to do more than read other people's posts.

Juggling work and study with social commitments is very tricky. I need a personal assistant.

Traveling for work is crappy. I need a clone.

Planning a holiday to Europe is wonderful but time consuming. I need a travel agent.

Trying to find time to exercise is difficult. I need a personal trainer.

Sadly I think I will have to "make do" with my cleaning fairy and less sleep.

4 comments:

Givinya De Elba said...

That's okay, we're still here whenever you come back! Nice to see Antique Teacups come back to the top of my blogroll.

Hippomanic Jen said...

So much stuff to do, but an overseas trip sounds worth it. Good to hear from you.

Allegro ma non troppo said...

Cloning sounds like the answer.

Hey, my hubby got me a Royal Doulton teacup saucer and plate set for mother's day! "Old Country Roses". Isn't that nice?

Long dark hair, blue eyes said...

That is very nice! What a great husband.

And if any of you work out how to clone - please let me know straight away!