Monday, January 29, 2007

New Job

I started a new job today.

Well maybe new isn't the right word. It was the job before my last job and the job before the job before that. This is the third time I have done the job. I can't help it I just keep coming back.

This time I am suppose to be doing it for three years. What a ridiculous amount of time. They should just give it to me permanently. But then on the other hand I am not know for my long tenure in positions so I don't really blame them. They probably know that if they give it to me permanently I am likely to bugger off somewhere else.

I had to move all my things. I fit my entire work life into one box which I sat on my chair and pushed into the lift. Sadly the special key to make the lift go to my level didn't work so me, my chair and my box had to go down to ground floor and via the atrium lobby go to the other lifts. It was fun. Someone actually asked me if I was stealing stationery. Loser!

Anyway I have settled in and back into the swing of it again.

Better go now have an application for another job to write.........

No comments: