Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Holiday

At last.....at last......our holiday has arrived.

We stayed down in northern NSW for a few nights at a place called Crystal Creek Rainforest Retreat. It was right in the middle of beautiful rainforest.












It was fabulous. Not cheap but worth every cent. We stayed in a Creekside Spa Bungalow. It was well set up with a leather lounge and a big lcd TV, DVD, CD player, mp3 player, surround sound system and even a harmony remote. It was self contained and even had a great big barbecue that Tom and I made good use of. The spa was great - not as good at Rainesforest but very good all the same. And they even left us a bottle of 1998 red to "celebrate" Tom's birthday and some muffins for breakfast - nice touch.

I would highly recommend it!!!
























Yesterday we drove up to Mooloolaba and are now staying with Toms parents at the Peninsula. It is nice to stay with them and catch up. Tom's sister is going back home to central QLD soon so it is nice to be able to spend some time with her.

Tonight we went out to the surf life savers club for tea. Is there anything better when at the beach than a good club meal? I think not. It just goes with the holiday somehow.

Anyway we are coming home tomorrow and I am very much looking forward to sleeping in my own bed. I miss my house and my creature comforts.

No comments: