Sunday, November 26, 2006

Birthday BBQ

It was my Birthday on Thursday and I had a great day.

We went shopping for antiques and plants in the morning. In the afternoon Tom and I had massages at Rainesforest Day Spa followed by a sauna and spa in our own private courtyard. It was great. I would highly recommend a visit to this place. They have an army of staff and are open from 9am - 9 pm every day.

We also went out to dinner with my parents, brother and Grandma to an Indian restaurant at Coorparoo. The food was great and I ate way too much. Gosh I love butter chicken and naan bread. Is there anything better?

Last night we had a BBQ to celebrate my Birthday. Not a big party just a few friends and family and some sausages and salads. ooh and some champagne. It was a great night. Below is a picture of Tom and I just before the masses arrived.


The dress and shoes were a birthday present courtesy of Tom's parents. The shoes (not shown here) are particularly fabulous. They are very very high and I was very very tall all night but surprisingly they were not too uncomfortable. My feet feel fine today and I could wear them again in a few days with no problem.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the evening and helped me celebrate my birthday!

A special thanks to my husband who slaved for days to get everything ready then ran around getting drinks and cooking food on the night. Thanks Tom.

No comments: