Sunday, June 21, 2009

New job nerves

Tomorrow I start a new job. One I haven't done before.

It is a good opportunity for me and a move up career-wise.

BUT I was really enjoying the job I was doing and I am a bit sad about leaving it. There are so many things that I have been working on that will remain unfinished or more specifically I have to trust to someone else to finish.

AND I was part of a really great team and was loving working with them all.

Although I know it will be fine in a few weeks BUT right now I am nervous about it. I want it to go well and I hope that I can do a good job and that the new team will be fun to work with and respect me for my skills.

4 comments:

Kitty and Glen said...

Congrats! I'm sure you'll be perfectly fine.

Just bring Tim-Tams in on your first day, and everyone will love you instantly. :)

Givinya De Elba said...

I was thinking about you and your new job this morning (I was washing dishes at the sink, so it wasn't all that inspiring HERE, let me tell you.)

I decided next time we message, I'll ask more questions about exactly what your job description IS and what you're doing now. Then when I'm washing up, I'll be able to think with purpose!

Imagine me: thinking with purpose. Wow.

Long dark hair, blue eyes said...

Thanks Kitty. Sadly though most of my team are not in BrisVegas - perhaps I should post them some timtams?

Thanks for the washing up thoughts Givinya. I think you would be almost dangerous thinking with purpose :)

Hippomanic Jen said...

All the best with your new job. For some reason my blog roll has not been updating you. Weird.